Enjoy Your Autumn This Year!1. Cozy up with warm walls. Obviously painting your walls is a change that will last beyond the weeks that compose the fall season, but if this choice is right for
Ways To Add Rich Red Into Your Living Room This Fall
Enjoy Your Autumn This Year!
1. Cozy up with warm walls. Obviously painting your walls is a change that will last beyond the weeks that compose the fall season, but if this choice is right for your space, painting can be a wonderful, cost-effective way to bring rich color into your room.
2. Add furniture with a pop of fall color. The good thing about red is that it can work as an accent with many palettes, even when it forms a contrast with existing decor.
3. Accessories. Hexagonal carpet tiles and throw pillows echo the red, while the autumn brown of the art repeats in the sofa, pillows and darker carpet tiles.
4. Add drama with a red door. Who doesn’t love a barn door, especially a bold red one that celebrates the color of bright fall leaves? Your time to try this!
5. Layer in a red rug. A large red area rug pulls a space together. Golds and wooden features can tie a room together!
6. Bring in soft decor. This is really the easiest technique of them all, as it doesn’t require changing out major pieces.
Karen & Henry Seale
Latest Blog Posts
Realty Executives Advantage Win's 2nd Place in Fajita's "Only all girl cook off team"Debora Aguirre and Barbie Tucker took a day off from Hurricane Harvey Clean Up To Give Back To Our Local Shriner
Scammers know you'll spend money to repair and improve your home. Be sure you know how to protect yourself, and you should familiarize yourself with common home improvement scams.Door-to-Door